- EXCELLENT HEAT REJECTION. Helps reduce cooling costs especially during the summer through effective blocking of harmful solar rays. Also, minimizes fading on furnishings caused by the sun.
- FILM APPLIED ON THE OUTSIDE. It rejects heat by reflecting a lot of the solar energy out before it can even pass through the window.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films that are sensitive by nature. Please remember to take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle. Also, these films are RECOMMMEND SAFE FOR DUAL PANE GLASS.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
If privacy is not your utmost concern but effective heat rejection is, Buy Decorative Film’s EXTERIOR Silver 35 High Heat Rejection window film would be your choice. As the name suggests, the Exterior Silver 35 is applied on the outside of the window, working to reject heat before it even passes through your windows. With a mild, silver tint, the Exterior Silver 35 adds some shade to your window, but it is one of the lighter options you can pick from that will provide very good heat rejection. This heat rejection film is a preferred choice for dual pane windows since it is applied on the outside, so if you have dual pane windows but want high heat rejection, the Exterior Silver 35 would suit your needs.
Buy Decorative film provides a 5 Year Limited Commercial Warranty and a 5 Year Limited Residential Warranty for the following films that have been applied on interior surfaces of glass windows or doors:
SP Nichrome, SP Bronze, SP NSN,
2 mil Clear, 4 mil Clear, 7 mil Clear, 8 mil Clear, 12 mil Clear
Buy Decorative film provides a Limited Commercial and Residential Warranty for the following films that have been applied on interior surfaces of glass windows and doors:
Natural, Metalized Silver, PR series, Premium 4mil, Premium 8mil – 5 years
Commercial and Residential Limited Warranty for the following films that have been applied on exterior surfaces of glass windows and doors:
Anti Graffiti series - 2 years
Buy Decorative film warrants against peeling, cracking, adhesive failure, and delamination. Warranty coverage begins immediately upon the first day of the installation of the film, and is not transferable from the original purchaser onto another party thereafter.
In the event of failure, Seller (Dealer/installer) will replace Buyer (Customer)‘s Buy Decorative film in the same quantity as the defective film at no cost. Under this warranty, Buy Decorative film is only obligated to replace the product not conforming to the warranty. This warranty coverage applies to the quality of its window film, and does not guarantee the quality of installation.
All warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranty of merchantability will be voided if the film is installed in a manner that violates applicable state or provincial laws. Damages caused by any illegal use of the product are in no manner whatsoever the liability of Buy Decorative film. Improper care or maintenance of Buy Decorative films shall void this warranty. This warranty does not cover glass breakage or insulated glass unit seal failure. Buy Decorative film is not liable for any other costs, expenses, losses, or damages that have not been outlined herein.