- MILDLY REFLECTIVE, SILVER FINISH that provides minimal view-shielding for situations that require less privacy, making it ideal for heat control while letting in a lot of light.
- EXCELLENT HEAT REJECTION. Helps reduce cooling costs especially during the summer through effective blocking of harmful solar rays. Also, minimizes fading on furnishings caused by the sun.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films that are sensitive by nature. Please remember to take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
Buy Decorative Film’s Silver 35 High Heat Rejection Reflective window film makes a perfect choice if privacy is not an essential aspect of your lifestyle but high heat rejection is. With a reflective, mildly silver tint, the Silver 35 high heat rejection window film adds some shade to your window, but lets in a good amount of light for living arrangements that desire a bit of exposure to sunlight while keeping temperatures cool. The mildly reflective nature of the film will make your window a little more reflective than it already is, providing minimal privacy when the sun shines on it during the day.