- VERY LIGHT, SILVER FINISH that provides minimal view-shielding for situations that require less privacy, making it ideal for heat control while letting in a lot of light.
- EXCELLENT UV & HEAT REJECTION. Helps reduce cooling costs especially during the summer through effective blocking of harmful solar rays. Also, minimizes fading on furnishings caused by the sun.
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films that are sensitive by nature. Please remember to take caution when handling the film as the slightest fold will create a permanent wrinkle.
- FREE TOOLS AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE to make installation DIY-friendly. Make sure window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes.
Buy Decorative Film’s Silver 60 Heat Rejection Transparent window film is ideal if privacy is not a crucial aspect of your lifestyle but you want to add heat rejecting properties to your window. With a very light – almost clear – shade of silver, the Silver 60 Heat Rejection window film lets in a good amount of light for living arrangements that desire clear visibility while keeping temperatures lower. If view-shielding is not your primary concern, this combination of high transparency and great heat rejection makes the Silver 60 an excellent pick.